Ashley Terry is a career coach, empowering women to shape their careers to align with who they are and what matters most. Ashley’s career visioning and coaching program combines deeper visioning and practical steps for getting to where you authentically want to be. She has worked in HR & recruiting for six years, currently with The Honest Company, and holds both the Professional in Human Resources and Society for Human Resource Management Certified Professional designations. She earned a BA degree from The University of Texas at Austin and lives in Austin with her husband, daughter, and two rescue dogs.
Ashley Stahl is a career and business coach who empowers millennials to find their purpose, land more job offers and launch their dream businesses! She was formerly named a “Power 30 Under 30 Leader” and a “Top 99 Under 33 Foreign Policy Leader” for her work in counterterrorism in national security. Sign up for her FREE online workshop at landmorejoboffers.com to master the job hunt and get paid what you’re worth!
Some of this week’s talking points:
- What careers are hot right now for Millennials & where’s the future heading?
- How are Millennials changing the way we think about work and career?
- What do Millennials want most in a job?
- What areas of the country look most promising for Millennial job seekers?
- What are the most important skills that #employers most value in new hires?
- In what ways can Millennials better prepare for the changing nature of work?
Looking forward to chatting with you March 8 at 8 pm EST on #MillennialTalk about “Millennial Job Trends” with Ashley Terry and Ashley Stahl. Make sure to set a reminder!!