- Limitations. You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to access this website. If you are not at least eighteen years old, you are not permitted to access this Website for any reasons. User may not circumvent any technological measures or features of the Website that are intended to or effectively control access to the Website, or any other protected content or information included on the Website. The Website may contain robot exclusion headers. User agrees to not use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose without the Company’s express prior written consent. User further agrees to not (i) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activities conducted on the Website; or (ii) bypass any measures the Website may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website. The Company reserves the right to refuse the use of or access to the Website for any User for any reason in the Company’s sole discretion.
- Intellectual Property Ownership.
- We welcome your comments about the Website and its content. However, it is against our policy to review or consider any unsolicited submissions or suggestions because we want to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings in the event that ideas developed by the Company might seems similar to the ideas submitted to us. Accordingly, we request that you refrain from sending us any original creative ideas, suggestions or materials, particularly those that are confidential or personal to you. If you send us any ideas, suggestions of material, or if you otherwise choose to post any text, photographic images or videos to the Website, or share information about yourself through an online questionnaire (“Content”), it shall become property of the Company, and we will not be subject to any obligation of confidence nor liable for any use or disclosure of any submission. Content includes but it not limited to all data and content, including without limitation, all photographs, images, graphics, video recordings, drawings, written descriptions, remarks, and narratives submitted by Users to the Company. User hereby grants to the Company a non-exclusive, revocable, worldwide, royalty free license to use, copy, sublicense through multiple tiers, publish, reproduce, prepare derivative works, distribute, and display the Content, or any derivative works thereof on the Website. Such license shall be deemed granted as of the moment of creation without the necessity of any further action on the part of either party. User represents and warrants to the Company with respect to the Content that the Content, and the license of rights in and to the Content, do not infringe or violate any copyrights, trade secrets, or other intellectual or proprietary rights of any third party, and that posting any Content will not violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations. User shall indemnify and hold harmless the Company, and its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, members, managers, and agents, from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, and actions, including the payment of all legal expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of or connected with any claim that the Content or any portion of the Content infringes the rights of any third party or any other damages arising from any use of, or reliance upon, the Content by a third party, including but not limited to other Users of this Website.
- Links to Other Websites and Promotions.
- The Website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Websites”). The Linked Websites are provided for User’s convenience and information and, as such, User accesses them at its own risk. User agrees and acknowledges that the Company is not responsible for, and does not endorse, the content of or anything that may be delivered to User or User’s computer as a result of accessing any Linked Websites, whether or not the Company is affiliated with the owners of such Linked Websites. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Company is not responsible and shall have no liability for any viruses or other illicit code that may be downloaded through a link found on the Website, or by accessing a Linked Website.
- In the event you elect to participate in any third party promotions or engage in third party services that may have been introduced or otherwise promoted on this Website, any correspondences or participation with such third parties, including the delivery of and the payment for products, services or content, are solely between you and each such third party.
- Notification of Potential Infringement. If any User believes its copyright, trademark or other property rights have been infringed by any content included or posted on the Website, User should immediately send a notification to the Company’s designated agent (“Designated Agent”), as identified below. To be effective, the notification must include: (i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (iii) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted; (iv) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be subject to infringing activity and that is to be removed and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material; (v) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, agent, or the law; and (vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), 17 U.S.C. § 512(c), the Company’s Designated Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as indicated below. The Designated Agent shall be: Chelsea Krost, 9858 Clint Moore Rd, C111 #195, Boca Raton FL 33446.
- Company makes no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Company does not warrant that (i) the content is accurate, reliable or correct, (ii) the Website will be available at any particular time or location, (iii) any defects or errors will be corrected, or (iv) the content is free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of this Website is solely at your own risk. Where any such exclusion of warranties are not permitted in your jurisdiction, such exclusion does not apply to you.
- The information contained in or made available through this Website, including but not limited to instructional videos, teleseminars, webinars and blog postings, cannot replace or substitute for the service of trained professionals in any field, including but not limited to financial, psychological or legal matters. Company will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your use of the Website, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstances.
- Limitation of Liability.
- WITHOUT LIMITING AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO USER FOR ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATORY PROFITS OR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, GENERAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS, DAMAGE OR EXPENSE.
- ALTHOUGH THE COMPANY WILL USE COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO TAKE ALL ACTIONS IT DEEMS APPROPRIATE TO REMEDY AND AVOID DATA AND INTERNET INTERUPTIONS, THE COMPANY CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT SUCH EVENTS WILL NOT OCCUR. ACCORDINGLY, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO SUCH EVENTS.
- California Residents. If this site charges for services, products, content, or information, pricing information will be posted as part of the ordering process for this site. We maintain specific contact information including an e-mail address for notifications of complaints and for inquiries regarding pricing policies in accordance with California Civil Code Section 1789.3. All correspondence should be addressed to our agent for notice at the following address:
Notification of Consumer Rights Complaint or Pricing Inquiry: 9858 Clint Moore Rd, C111 #195, Boca Raton FL 33446
You may contact us with complaints and inquiries regarding pricing and we will investigate those matters and respond to the inquiries.
The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1020 N. Street, #501, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at 1-916-445-1254.
- Defamation; Communications Decency Act Notice. This site is a provider of “interactive computer services” under the Communications Decency Act, 47 U.S.C. Section 230, and as such, our liability for defamation and other claims arising out of any postings to this site by third parties is limited as described therein. We are not responsible for content or any other information posted to this site by third parties. We neither warrant the accuracy of such postings or exercise any editorial control over such posts, nor do we assume any legal obligation for editorial control of content posted by third parties or liability in connection with such postings, including any responsibility or liability for investigating or verifying the accuracy of any content or any other information contained in such postings.