Tonight at 8 PM ET, we’re speaking with Alissa Carpenter about @NotOkThatsOk “Failing Forward and (Re)Defining Success”.
Alissa Carpenter is a Coach, Blogger & Course Instructor for 20-somethings trying to successfully thrive in their personal & professional lives.
Some of tonight’s talking points:
- When you hear the word “success” what does it mean
- How are Millennials’ definitions of success different from other generations
- The definition of failure and why is this harmful as we move towards re-defining our view of success
- What we can do to have more of a growth mindset to lead us to success
- Why grit and resilience are so important to overcome failure & their definition
If you are new to Twitter Chats and not sure how to join in, simply log into Tweetchat.com and use the hashtag #MillennialTalk. You can then follow the flow of the conversation. Tweet me @ChelseaKrost with any questions about our chat or leave your comments below!
Looking forward to chatting with you tonight at 8 pm EST about “Failing Forward and (Re)Defining Success”.