Table of Contents
- Limitations. You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to access this website. If you are not at least eighteen years old, you are not permitted to access this Website for any reasons. User may not circumvent any technological measures or features of the Website that are intended to or effectively control access to the Website, or any other protected content or information included on the Website. The Website may contain robot exclusion headers. User agrees to not use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose without the Company’s express prior written consent. User further agrees to not (i) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activities conducted on the Website; or (ii) bypass any measures the Website may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website. The Company reserves the right to refuse the use of or access to the Website for any User for any reason in the Company’s sole discretion.
- Intellectual Property Ownership.
- We welcome your comments about the Website and its content. However, it is against our policy to review or consider any unsolicited submissions or suggestions because we want to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings in the event that ideas developed by the Company might seems similar to the ideas submitted to us. Accordingly, we request that you refrain from sending us any original creative ideas, suggestions or materials, particularly those that are confidential or personal to you. If you send us any ideas, suggestions of material, or if you otherwise choose to post any text, photographic images or videos to the Website, or share information about yourself through an online questionnaire (“Content”), it shall become property of the Company, and we will not be subject to any obligation of confidence nor liable for any use or disclosure of any submission. Content includes but it not limited to all data and content, including without limitation, all photographs, images, graphics, video recordings, drawings, written descriptions, remarks, and narratives submitted by Users to the Company. User hereby grants to the Company a non-exclusive, revocable, worldwide, royalty free license to use, copy, sublicense through multiple tiers, publish, reproduce, prepare derivative works, distribute, and display the Content, or any derivative works thereof on the Website. Such license shall be deemed granted as of the moment of creation without the necessity of any further action on the part of either party. User represents and warrants to the Company with respect to the Content that the Content, and the license of rights in and to the Content, do not infringe or violate any copyrights, trade secrets, or other intellectual or proprietary rights of any third party, and that posting any Content will not violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations. User shall indemnify and hold harmless the Company, and its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, members, managers, and agents, from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, and actions, including the payment of all legal expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of or connected with any claim that the Content or any portion of the Content infringes the rights of any third party or any other damages arising from any use of, or reliance upon, the Content by a third party, including but not limited to other Users of this Website.
- Links to Other Websites and Promotions.
- The Website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Websites”). The Linked Websites are provided for User’s convenience and information and, as such, User accesses them at its own risk. User agrees and acknowledges that the Company is not responsible for, and does not endorse, the content of or anything that may be delivered to User or User’s computer as a result of accessing any Linked Websites, whether or not the Company is affiliated with the owners of such Linked Websites. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Company is not responsible and shall have no liability for any viruses or other illicit code that may be downloaded through a link found on the Website, or by accessing a Linked Website.
- In the event you elect to participate in any third party promotions or engage in third party services that may have been introduced or otherwise promoted on this Website, any correspondences or participation with such third parties, including the delivery of and the payment for products, services or content, are solely between you and each such third party.
- Notification of Potential Infringement. If any User believes its copyright, trademark or other property rights have been infringed by any content included or posted on the Website, User should immediately send a notification to the Company’s designated agent (“Designated Agent”), as identified below. To be effective, the notification must include: (i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (iii) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted; (iv) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be subject to infringing activity and that is to be removed and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material; (v) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, agent, or the law; and (vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), 17 U.S.C. § 512(c), the Company’s Designated Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as indicated below. The Designated Agent shall be: Chelsea Krost, 9858 Clint Moore Rd, C111 #195, Boca Raton FL 33446.
- Company makes no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Company does not warrant that (i) the content is accurate, reliable or correct, (ii) the Website will be available at any particular time or location, (iii) any defects or errors will be corrected, or (iv) the content is free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of this Website is solely at your own risk. Where any such exclusion of warranties are not permitted in your jurisdiction, such exclusion does not apply to you.
- The information contained in or made available through this Website, including but not limited to instructional videos, teleseminars, webinars and blog postings, cannot replace or substitute for the service of trained professionals in any field, including but not limited to financial, psychological or legal matters. Company will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your use of the Website, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstances.
- Limitation of Liability.
- WITHOUT LIMITING AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO USER FOR ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATORY PROFITS OR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, GENERAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS, DAMAGE OR EXPENSE.
- ALTHOUGH THE COMPANY WILL USE COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO TAKE ALL ACTIONS IT DEEMS APPROPRIATE TO REMEDY AND AVOID DATA AND INTERNET INTERUPTIONS, THE COMPANY CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT SUCH EVENTS WILL NOT OCCUR. ACCORDINGLY, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO SUCH EVENTS.
- California Residents. If this site charges for services, products, content, or information, pricing information will be posted as part of the ordering process for this site. We maintain specific contact information including an e-mail address for notifications of complaints and for inquiries regarding pricing policies in accordance with California Civil Code Section 1789.3. All correspondence should be addressed to our agent for notice at the following address:
Notification of Consumer Rights Complaint or Pricing Inquiry: 9858 Clint Moore Rd, C111 #195, Boca Raton FL 33446
You may contact us with complaints and inquiries regarding pricing and we will investigate those matters and respond to the inquiries.
The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1020 N. Street, #501, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at 1-916-445-1254.
- Defamation; Communications Decency Act Notice. This site is a provider of “interactive computer services” under the Communications Decency Act, 47 U.S.C. Section 230, and as such, our liability for defamation and other claims arising out of any postings to this site by third parties is limited as described therein. We are not responsible for content or any other information posted to this site by third parties. We neither warrant the accuracy of such postings or exercise any editorial control over such posts, nor do we assume any legal obligation for editorial control of content posted by third parties or liability in connection with such postings, including any responsibility or liability for investigating or verifying the accuracy of any content or any other information contained in such postings.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1 TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(a) TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTED. We may track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; and (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We also use “cookies” to customize content specific to your interests, to ensure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly, to store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Site (see Section 5 below).
(b) PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED. In order for you to access certain premium services, newsletter materials, and to purchase products that we offer via the Site, we require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes, but is not limited to your name, e-mail address, information you contribute to your user profile, user name and password (“Contact Data”), credit card and billing information (“Financial Data”). If you communicate with us by e-mail any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
2.2 USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(a) COMPANY USE OF INFORMATION. We may use Contact Data to send you information about the Company or our products or services, or create and manage your account, provide customer service, provide website security, provide tailored content for optimization and marketing purposes, perform research and/or to contact you when necessary. By sharing your email address and other Contact Data, you authorize the Company to contact you via email; however, in compliance with the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography And Marketing Act of 2003, Company shall honor User unsubscribe requests within ten (10) days of receipt of such request.
We may, however, disclose your Personal Information to third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire other companies to provide data storage, to host websites, to assist in marketing, to conduct audits, etc. Those third-party service providers (i) shall be permitted to obtain only the Personal Information they need to provide the service, (ii) must protect Personal Information to the same extent as the Company, and (iii) shall be prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
- ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you would like to review or revise information that you previously provided to us, you may email us at email@example.com for assistance.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION PREFERENCES
The Company respects your right to make choices about the use and disclosure of your Personal Information. If at any time you decide that you do not want to receive marketing communications from us, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company uses “cookies” to enable you to sign in to our services and to help personalize your online experience. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive. Cookies contain information, including Personal Information, that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. The information that cookies collect includes the date and time of your visit, your registration information, session identification number and your navigational history and preferences.
Cookies offer you many conveniences. They allow us to identify registered users when they return to the site so that they can retrieve previous image search results and view their previous account balances. Cookies also save you time by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
In addition to cookies, we may use other technologies, including single-pixel gifs (also known as web beacons) on our websites and in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters. These tiny electronic images assist us in determining how many users have visited certain pages or opened messages or newsletters. We do not use these images to collect Personal Information.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to help protect your Personal Information including without limitation:
- limiting access to your Personal Information to those of our employees who require it to provide services to you;
- requiring employees to sign confidentiality agreements to protect customer and other confidential information;
- ensuring that third-party services have confidentiality measures in place to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information and not to use it for any unauthorized purposes; and
- storing your Personal Information in secure computer systems which protect it from unauthorized access or use.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If a password is used to protect your account and Personal Information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential.
6.1 LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION. You must promptly notify us if your user name or password is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that user name or password from your account and update our records accordingly.
6.2 PUBLIC INFORMATION. The Site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We also make comment sections available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
- SHARING INFORMATION
We may link to websites, including but not limited to third-party content providers and credit card processing companies, which have different privacy policies and practices from those disclosed here. We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of such linked sites, and encourage you to become acquainted with them prior to use.
- DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE. Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites that you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Each browser communicates “Do Not Track” signals to websites differently, making it unworkable to honor each and every request correctly. In order to alleviate any communication error between browsers and website, we do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals at this time. As the technology and communication between browser and website improves, we will reevaluate the ability to honor “Do Not Track” signals and may make changes to our policy.
Earnings & Testimonial Disclaimer
The products, services and other contents sold or otherwise shared on www.chelseakrost.com, www.millennialmarketingformula.com or www.vipinfluencermarketing.com (each a “Website”) are not to be interpreted as promises or guarantees of earnings.
The Website is for educational and informational purposes only. Use caution and seek the advice of qualified professionals, such as your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before taking action on any information obtained on this Website.
When addressing financial matters on our Website, in our email newsletters, videos, blogs, case studies, teleseminars, webinars and other content, we take precautions to ensure that we accurately represent our program. However, there is no guarantee that you will get any results or earn any money using any of our recommended strategies.
We do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification of comments and statements that may be posted by others in blog posts on this site regarding our website, its products or services. For this reason, if others post success stories or best-case scenario testimonials, you should assume that their results are NOT typical.
For testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of subjective opinions, we do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification; however, to the best of our knowledge we believe the testimonialists are giving their honest opinions. If you’re not sure regarding whether a particular testimonial is a “success story”/”best-case” scenario testimonial or a subjective opinion testimonial, email us at: email@example.com.
Any forward-looking statements outlined in our Website are simply our opinion and are not guarantees or promises for actual performance. Any case studies on this Website are not intended to represent “typical” customer experiences and you should not expect to attain the same results. Making decisions based on any information presented, downloaded or streamed from our Website should be done only with the knowledge that you could experience significant losses or make no money at all.
Your level of success in attaining results from our recommended strategies depends on a multitude of factors, including but not limited to your personal finances and business acumen, the time and attention you dedicate, your network, and the current economic climate. Users of our Website are advised to do their own due diligence when making financial and business decisions, such as verifying any potential actions you would like to take with your own qualified professionals.
In fact, as with any product or service, it is possible that you may purchase our products but never use them at all, and therefore will get no results whatsoever. You should therefore assume that you will obtain no results with this program.
Even though we make no guarantees you, we invite you to contact us regarding our return policy in the event you are not satisfied with your purchase.
YOU FULLY AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT CHELSEA PRODUCTIONS LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SUCCESS OR FAILURE AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER THAT OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL PRODUCE ANY PARTICULAR RESULT FOR YOU.
If you have any questions or problems, please let us know by contacting our support team directly. You can submit a support ticket here.
In the event you feel this course has failed to attract social media engagement for you, contact our support team by opening a ticket at the link above. Full refunds will be issued so long as the following conditions are met:
· You have submitted proof of a minimum of four (8) course-weeks’ worth of (1) completion of all of your homework, (2) all of the social media posts you have posted as a result of the course instructions (please submit screen shots), and (3) reasonable proof that you did not see any increase in social media engagement, such as before course and after course analytics (collectively “Proof”).
· You have submitted the Proof by or before 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time on the 30th day following your purchase.
If the Proof submitted shows that your homework and posts are incomplete or that you did not implement the strategies taught in the course, your refund will be denied.
Please note that if you opted for a payment plan and you do not request a refund by the end of the 30th day, you are required to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan.