Chelsea’s Drug of Choice
Chelsea Krost is an advocate for the power of charity, as she has experienced its ability to change lives firsthand. Chelsea is committed to organizing within her own community, country, and abroad. Her desire to initiate change is targeted at her core audience of teens and young adults, with whom she hopes to one day share a unified vision of the magnitude of philanthropy. Chelsea’s broad experience has provided her with the knowledge to progress within the charitable movement, one step at a time, and she has only just begun.
- Africa Heart: Vision Statement: Empowering the people of Africa to survive the HIV/AIDS Pandemic.
- Dream Sponsors Inc.: Making dreams come true for Africa orphans and at-risk youth.
- Girls For A Change: A national organization that empowers girls to create social change.
- Give A Girl A Chance: Devoted to providing the means towards the rescue, rehabilitation, education and mentoring of women and girls restricted by their circumstances.
- Nyumbani Organization:
A children’s home in Africa that cares for children who have been born with HIV/AIDS.
- SOS Florida: A foster care neighborhood in Coconut Creek, FL.
- Action For Healthy Kids: Addressing childhood obesity and healthy living for children.
- Loreal’s Women of Worth: Recognizing, celebrating and supporting women who are making a difference in their communities.
- People To People Program: A leader in global education and travel opportunities for students.
- The Renfrew Center: The nation’s first residential facility for the treatment of eating disorders.
- Stop Cyber Bullying: Bullying prevention.
- The Trevor Project: Leading national organization focused on crisis and suicide prevention efforts among lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning youth.