Tuesday, November 29at 8 PM ET, we are talking about “Millennials and the New Wave of Activism with” ” with Katherine Wynne @KatherineJWynne on #MillennialTalk.
Katherine J. Wynne is an economic empowerment and gender equality activist in finance. She is a White House nominated Global Changemaker, Huffington Post Contributor and Mogul Influencer. Currently she serves on the UN Inter-Agency Network on Youth Development’s Working Group on Youth & Gender Equality (UN IANYD) and is collaborating with the World Health Organization.
Here are a few of Tuesday’s talking points:
- What it means to be an activist
- Why Millennials should engage in social activism
- Some of greatest challenges facing women today economically
- How Millennial boys and men can be included in gender equality activism
- Millennial activist we can look to for inspiration
If you are new to Twitter Chats and not sure how to join in, simply log into Tweetchat.com and use the hashtag #MillennialTalk. You can then follow the flow of the conversation. Tweet me @ChelseaKrost with any questions about our chat or leave your comments below!
Looking forward to chatting with you on November 29 at 8 pm EST about “Millennials and the New Wave of Activism”.