Tuesday, November 15 at 8 PM ET, we are talking about “Millennial Entrepreneurship ” with John Henry @JohnHenryStyle on #MillennialTalk.
John Henry is a young, energetic entrepreneur who is passionate about building great ideas, people, and communities. He started his first company at 18 and successfully sold it by 21. Now he works closely with early-stage companies as a Venture Capitalist and Managing Director of two separate projects: one focusing on building tech companies in Harlem: Cofound Harlem, and the other in real estate: AREA. John credits his drive and motivation to his parents who are immigrants from the Dominican Republic. John also hosts eBay and Gimlet Media’s co-branded podcast – Open For Business.
Here are a few of Tuesday’s talking points:
- Is entrepreneurship something your born with or a skill you can learn?
- What’s most important when putting together your start-up pitch & deck?
- Best advice to launching a startup.
- How we can best conquer obstacles and turn them into opportunities.
- How Millennials have influenced and innovated entrepreneurship today.
If you are new to Twitter Chats and not sure how to join in, simply log into Tweetchat.com and use the hashtag #MillennialTalk. You can then follow the flow of the conversation. Tweet me @ChelseaKrost with any questions about our chat or leave your comments below!
Looking forward to chatting with you on November 15 at 8 pm EST about “Millennial Entrepreneurship ”