Tonight at 8 PM ET, we are talking about “How Companies and Causes Can Create Viral Change” with Derrick Feldmann @DerrickFeldmann on #MillennialTalk.
Derrick Feldmann is an internationally sought-after speaker, researcher and advisor for cause engagement. He is a recognized leader and expert in helping organizations and corporations better understand the next generation of donors, activists and employees who are redefining causes, and he is the lead researcher and creator of The Millennial Impact Project.
- The 4 phases of social movements for good
- Why empathy is so difficult to understand
- What it means to belong to a social movement
- What it means to own a social movement
- Why some social movements succeed while others fail
If you are new to Twitter Chats and not sure how to join in, simply log into Tweetchat.com and use the hashtag #MillennialTalk. You can then follow the flow of the conversation. Tweet me @ChelseaKrost with any questions about our chat or leave your comments below!
Looking forward to chatting with you on tonight at 8 pm EST about “How Companies and Causes Can Create Viral Change”.