Tuesday, November 1 at 8 PM ET, we are going to talk about “Why Should I Employ You? A Millennial’s Guide to Geting Hired ” with Grant Simmons @simmonet on #MillennialTalk.
Grant Simmons is VP of Search Marketing at Homes.com, Online Strategist, Futurist, Speaker, and Author.
Here are a few of Tuesday’s talking points:
- What is the single biggest mistake people make in their resume?
- How important is my #Linkedin profile for the job hunt process?
- What is a ‘digital footprint’ and why is it so important for recruiters?
- What are some best practices when submitting & responding to a job listing?
- How should I prepare for an in-person interview?
If you are new to Twitter Chats and not sure how to join in, simply log into Tweetchat.com and use the hashtag #MillennialTalk. You can then follow the flow of the conversation. Tweet me @ChelseaKrost with any questions about our chat or leave your comments below!
Looking forward to chatting with you on November 1 at 8 pm EST about “Why Should I Employ You? A Millennial’s Guide to Getting Hired ”