On our last #MillennialTalk Twitter Chat, we talked about “Why Your Success Formula is Broken.”
Tonight at 8pm EST, we are speaking with @MattCrane10x about “Top Job Trends for Millennials” with Matt Crane.
Matt Crane is a business blogger and radio & television personality. He is the CEO of Robert Matthew Crane Enterprises and Co-Creator of “The Fastlane to Success Business Coaching Program“. Matt is a 2005 graduate of the University of North Alabama with a degree in Business Management and has become a lead resource for communities and governments throughout the state of Tennessee looking to engage the millennial workforce.
Some of this week’s talking points:
- Are Millennials Loyal to their job?
- What Do millennials value most in a job?
- What is the career path of the millennial?
- What biggest change can employers make to trigger immediate
- What does the millennial expect from employer in the next five years?
Looking forward to chatting with you tonight at 8 pm EST about “Top Job Trends for Millennials” with @MattCrane10x on #MillennialTalk.