Summer Daoud is the Director of Solutions Marketing at Bazaarvoice, the industry leader in consumer-generated content. Prior to joining Bazaarvoice in 2013, she spent 3 years in Bentonville, Arkansas growing Walmart’s Facebook presence from 1MM to 29MM fans and social strategy.
Lance Davis is a writer and copy editor for Bankrate.com. He writes about millennials’ money habits and mobile finance.
Here are a few talking points:
- Do Millennials rely on blogs or influencer reviews before purchasing big items?
- Is it true that Millennials like to co-create brand products and experiences?
- What branded experiences have you participated in that you thought was a complete success?
- What items are millennials most likely to turn to CGC for?
- How influential is it when a brand contributes back to a cause?
- How does mobile technology impact millennials’ spending and saving?
If you are new to Twitter Chats and not sure how to join in, simply log into Tweetchat.com and use the hashtag #MillennialTalk. You can then follow the flow of the conversation. Tweet me @ChelseaKrost w/ any questions about our chat or leave your comments below!!!
Looking forward to chatting with you tonight at 8 pm EST about “Millennial Consumer Spending Trends and Habits” with @summerjoy26 and @LRD0015 on #MillennialTalk.