Tonight at 8pm ET on #MillennialTalk, we’re chatting with Danny Rubin @DannyHRubin about “How to Write the Best Damn Networking Emails of Your Life.”
Danny Rubin is a communications expert and author of the new book, Wait, How Do I Write This Email?, a collection of 100+ templates for networking, the job search and LinkedIn. For more of Danny’s insights and sample chapters from the book, visit his blog, News To Live By, which highlights the career advice in the latest headlines.
Some of this week’s talking points:
- What’s the most important part of a networking email?
- What’s the secret to an effective subject line?
- What’s the best way to follow up with someone after a networking event?
- What makes for a strong pitch if you want to submit a guest post?
- What’s the right way to ask for a person’s time (coffee chat)?
We’re also infusing Blab into our chat!! Make sure to join us at the same time on Blab here and also tweet and call in YOUR questions!!
Looking forward to chatting with you tonight at 8 pm EST on #MillennialTalk about “How to Write the Best Damn Networking Emails of Your Life” with Danny Rubin. Make sure to set a reminder!!