This Tuesday at 8 pm ET. we’re going to share with you “How to Market to Millennials” with @JeffSheehan.
Jeff Sheehan is a well known speaker,writer, co-host of the weekly radio show, Tech Marketing, as well as the recently launched Sales Influencers Radio Show, and also the co-author of HIRED! Paths to Employment in the Social Media Era. With over 315,000 followers on Twitter, he has been repeatedly recognized as one of the top people to follow on Twitter in the world for social media, marketing, and sales. Jeff has worked with some of the world’s largest companies including Intel, Apple Computer, HP, IBM, AT&T, and Cisco Systems,
Here are a few talking points:
- How are Millennials different from other generations?
- Why should you be marketing to Millennials?
- What are some of the creative approaches to use in communicating with Millennials?
- What are some of the basic things companies need to consider before they even begin to market to Millennials?
- What do you think is the future in marketing to Millennials?
If you are new to Twitter Chats and not sure how to join in, simply log into Tweetchat.com and use the hashtag #MillennialTalk. You can then follow the flow of the conversation. Tweet me @ChelseaKrost w/ any questions about our chat or leave your comments below!!!
Looking forward to chatting with you Tuesday at 8 pm EST about “How to Market to Millennials” with our special guest @JeffSheehan.