Tonight at 8 pm ET, we’re going to share with you “How to Save Money While Earning Less” with @GenYMoneyMan.
Bobby Hoyt is a 27 year old former band director who paid off $40,000 in student loans and then left his job to become a successful entrepreneur. Bobby started MillennialMoneyMan.com to help Millennials get out of debt and start building wealth early, writing about personal debt and student loans.
Here are a few talking points:
- What percentage of income should Millennials save yearly?
- Food is tricky, how can we eat well without breaking the bank?
- Why is it so important for Millennials to start saving early?
- What daily saving habits can Millennials adopt?
- How can you have fun without going out to eat or spending too much on entertainment?
If you are new to Twitter Chats and not sure how to join in, simply log into Tweetchat.com and use the hashtag #MillennialTalk. You can then follow the flow of the conversation. Tweet me @ChelseaKrost w/ any questions about our chat or leave your comments below!!!
Looking forward to chatting with you tonight at 8 pm EST about “How Millennials Can Save Money While Earning Less” with our special guest @GenYMoneyMan.