Tuesday at 8 PM ET, we are talking about “How To Create a Content Strategy To Help Boost Your Social Media Status & Engagement” with Joe Martin @JoeDMarti on #MillennialTalk Chat.
Joe Martin is in charge of strategic marketing and consumer insights at Adobe. As the Head of Social Insights Joe and his team are responsible for using data insights from social to influence strategy, product development, to monitor our brand, and improve content strategy.
- How to find your target audience on social media
- What content gets the most value on social
- How to produce unique data for content
- What’s the value of an editorial calendar
- Tips for organizing an editorial calendar
If you are new to Twitter Chats and not sure how to join in, simply log into Tweetchat.com and use the hashtag #MillennialTalk. You can then follow the flow of the conversation. Tweet me @ChelseaKrost with any questions about our chat or leave your comments below!
Looking forward to chatting with you Tuesday at 8 pm EST about “How To Create a Content Strategy To Help Boost Your Social Media Status & Engagement”.