Are you a recent college graduate and having difficulty finding your place in the corporate world? Tuesday, May 10 at 8 PM ET, Kayla Buell @geny_girl will be speaking with us on “Corporate Survival Guide for Your Twenties: A Guide to Help You Navigate the Business World.
Kayla Buell is a twenty-something millennial living in Miami, FL with her husband. She’s most notably known as the voice behind the blog: Lost Gen-Y Girl. When she’s not working on her blog or at her corporate job, you can find her with a glass of wine enjoying some Netflix or a good book. She is author of the upcoming book, Corporate Survival Guide for Your Twenties.
A few of tonight’s talking points:
- First things young professionals should do during the first few weeks at their new jobs.
- Earning your boss’ respect.
- How to deal effectively with difficult co-workers.
- Staying sane and avoiding burnout.
- Best advice for young professionals choosing to change jobs.
If you are new to Twitter Chats and not sure how to join in, simply logon to Tweetchat.com and use the hashtag #MillennialTalk. You can then follow the flow of the conversation. Tweet me @ChelseaKrost with any questions about our chat or leave your comments below!
Looking forward to chatting with you on May 10 at 8 PM ET about “Corporate Survival Guide for Your Twenties” with Kayla Buell.