Last week on #MillennialTalk, we chatted about “Millennial Consumer Spending Trends and Habits.”
Tonight 8 pm ET, we’re talking with Marrissa Stewart @MarrissaStewart about “Business Management, Sweat Pants Style.”
Marrissa Nicole is not your typical ginger-haired babe residing in San Diego, CA that loves craft beer, gaming and surf & sun. She’s a motivated & go-getting entrepreneur who LOVES helping others create, implement, organize (insert deep breath here) and totally dominate their own specific corner of the online marketplace to profit. She’s obsessed with efficiency–and loves helping her clients ease the work & life balance while still managing to profit.
Here are a few talking points:
• Things are going okay for you. . . what is the importance of business management in your business if you’re getting by?
• What is the key to scaling a business?
• How do you know when it’s time to hire someone?
• What are the biggest action steps to take when managing your business?
• How can we best manage the financial of our business if we are not the most savvy with numbers?
• Everything feels like a HOT MESS in your biz, how do you know where to start prioritizing?
If you are new to Twitter Chats and not sure how to join in, simply log into Tweetchat.com and use the hashtag #MillennialTalk. You can then follow the flow of the conversation. Tweet me @ChelseaKrost w/ any questions about our chat or leave your comments below!!!
Looking forward to chatting with you tonight at 8 pm EST about “Business Management, Sweat Pants Style” with @MarrissaStewart on #MillennialTalk.