I’ve teamed up with Consumer Reports and am proud to be one of their paid brand ambassadors for this Twitter Chat; my personal opinions do not necessarily reflect those of Consumer Reports.
This Tuesday, June 27 at 8 PM ET, on #Millennialtalk we will be discussing:
“10 Ways To Get Your Tech Life In Order For The Summer!”
About Tercius Bufete: Tercius Bufete is an Associate Editor at Consumer Reports, an independent, nonprofit organization that works side by side with consumers to create a fairer, safer, and healthier world. In his current position, he combines his love for technology and journalism. He writes about consumer technology including laptops, cameras, printers and apps. And seeks to make the complicated easy and companies accountable.
About Consumer Reports:
- Consumer Reports aims to create a fairer, safer, and healthier marketplace putting research, facts and data at the center of everything they do.
- Consumer Reports works for and with consumers.
- Consumer Reports is non-profit and independent of corporate and advertising influence.
- In the year ahead, Consumer Reports plans to test more than 4,000 products, employing the expertise of hundreds of specially trained analysts, engineers, editors, researchers, product testers and experts. Consumer Reports also plans to continue to publish numerous reports on major consumer topics such as keeping your money safe, choosing smart healthcare options, and making sense of all the new gadgets and technologies. In addition, the organization will continue advocating for the protection of consumer rights.
Some of Tuesday’s Talking Points:
- Safe Summer Travel Tips
- Online Privacy
- This Summer Must Have Tech
- Tech/Life balance – when it is time to unplug
If you are new to Twitter Chats and not sure how to join in, simply log into Tweetchat.com or Twubs.com and use the hashtag #MillennialTalk. You can then follow the flow of the conversation. Tweet me @Chelseakrost with any questions about our chat or leave your comments below!